*Need to ADD an Event? Adding an Event is easy and FREE. To post your event, click here.
- This event has passed.
FREE Home Buyer Workshop
February 7, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
If you are looking to get into the home buying market in 2015, one of the keys of a successful transaction is knowing and understanding the market and being prepared. Local REALTOR®, Robert Aldana with American Dream Realty in Scotts Valley will be teaming up with Lisa Cardoza of American Financial Network in Santa Cruz to provide a FREE 2 hour workshop on buying a home on Saturday, February 7th, from 10am-12pm.
Topics will include:
- How to qualify for a home
- What are the different loan programs and how much of a down-payment is needed
- A synopsis of the local market, where it is and where it is going
- What to look for in a home and neighborhood
- A breakdown of the different neighborhoods in Scotts Valley
- How to gain a competitive edge when negotiating a purchase
- How to find homes that are not yet on the market
- What are disclosures
- Understanding a property inspection and other inspections
- What is escrow and why you need it
- The 19 don’ts of home buying
- Open questions and discussion on the current market, homes and answers to your questions
There are strategies that agents and buyers implement that get them into the homes they want to buy. It’s more than just MLS and looking at homes along with just throwing in your offer hoping it gets accepted. Make your offer stand out by knowing how to prepare it.
There is a limited amount of seats available so you must RSVP below to reserve your spot to this FREE workshop.
Date: Saturday, February 7th, 2015
Where: American Dream Realty – 5522 Scotts Valley Drive, Scotts Valley
Questions? Contact Robert Aldana directly at 831-252-3959 or email [email protected]
To register and reserve your spot, enter your information below:
[contact-form-7 id=”9191″ title=”Workshop Registration”]