LOCAL RESTAURANTS AND STORES THAT DO FOOD TAKE-OUT AND DELIVERY
Restaurants have been identified as an “Essential Business” during the “Shelter in Place” orders. We all have to eat and at some point we can only cook so much. Plus it is VITAL that we continue to support our local businesses during this time, while doing it SAFELY and RESPONSIBLY.
Currently I have identified several local Scotts Valley restaurants that do takeout and delivery to our area as I know them and as has been provided to me by others in the community.
If your restaurant or store is doing deliveries or take-out, PLEASE let me know here on this post or text me at 831-252-3959.
• Pay by credit card over the phone INCLUDING your tip so that the person to person interaction is as minimal as possible.
• DON’T FORGET TO TIP. These delivery people are taking a greater risk when they come in contact with people and let’s show we appreciate them by tipping them and avoiding any type of contact.
• Have them drop off your food at your door and retrieve your food after they leave.
• Wash your hands before AND AFTER picking anything up and empty the food in the containers into your own containers and dishes and dispose of the restaurant containers. Reports are coming out that the virus can stay on plastic, metal and to some extend cardboard. Use YOUR OWN utensils and spoons to both empty out the food and eat and avoid the provided plastic ones.
• AVOID AT ALL COSTS dining inside an establishment and keep contact to a minimum.