The Scotts Valley Water District Board of Directors is accepting applications for two Junior Associate Board Members.
Junior Associates are appointed by the Board for a two-year term. As non-voting advisors, they attend monthly Board meetings and participate in Board discussions to provide additional input and perspectives.
- Reside, work or attend school in the District service area
- Age 16 to 30
- Interest in local government and civic service
- Availability to attend monthly board meetings and review meeting materials in advance
- Willingness to commit to a 2-year term
- Two years starting December of each even year
- Eligible individuals may serve multiple terms but must re-apply
- Maximum two of Junior Associate Board Members may be selected for each term
- No more than one member from a household
- Stipend: $50.00 per meeting
To be considered for appointment as a Junior Associate Board Member, submit an online application and a upload resume by 5:00 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2022. Apply online at www.svwd.org/junior.
All submissions will be acknowledged and considered. Potential interviews with the Board of Directors are scheduled for the evening of Nov. 10, 2022
ABOUT SCOTTS VALLEY WATER DISTRICT
Scotts Valley Water District is a public agency providing water service over six square miles including most of the City of Scotts Valley and a portion of the unincorporated areas north of the city limits. The community of Scotts Valley places a high value on livability, innovation and planning for the future. Scotts Valley Water District is proud to play a vital role in supporting those efforts by providing a reliable, sustainable, high-quality water supply. Through partnership with our community, strategic investment in resources and pursuit of new ideas, Scotts Valley Water District is redefining its historic role in order to meet future challenges and turn them into opportunities. Learn more at www.svwd.org, Facebook or on Instagram.