Our personal injury lawyers will aggressively represent accident victims and their families in order to ensure the largest possible recovery. The firm does not charge fees upfront or charge by the hour, instead, Harris Personal Injury Lawyers represents its clients on a contingency fee basis. This means nothing is owed unless our Lawyers successfully recover money on your behalf.
Henshaw & Henry, PC in San Jose, CA, handles a variety of cases, including personal injury, employment disputes, and estate administration for residents of the Bay Area. Our team of experienced and esteemed lawyers know an accident, workplace problem, or a death in the family can send your life reeling, and that is why we offer a personalized approach to every case, never giving a "one size fit all" solution. Each case is unique and requires a level of personal attention to achieve the best result possible. Contact our office today and set up a free consultation to discuss the specifics of your case with our team!
Miles Dolinger advises and represents property owners and development project applicants in Santa Cruz, Monterey and Santa Clara Counties on real estate and land use issues so that they can make informed strategic decisions and accomplish their goals as efficiently as possible. Miles also serves businesses as a business and corporate attorney and assists with business formations, disputes, negotiation and more.
Real Estate Law:
* Land use permits;
* Zoning compliance and red tag removal;
* CEQA and Coastal Act compliance and litigation;
* Writ of mandate litigation (against or on behalf of public agencies);
* Real estate transactions, disputes and litigation;
* Leasing and landlord/tenant issues (landlord side);
* CC&Rs and deed restrictions;
* Easements, subdivisions, lot line adjustments, driveway agreements, and related disputes
* Business entity formation (partnerships, corporations, and LLCs);
* Purchase and sale agreements;
* Service agreements;
* Construction issues;
* Breach of contract; and
* Related mediation, arbitration and litigation