Whether your home or office,
We Come To You.
…and do the computer repair while you wait, or we can pick up your computer to take it to our workshop.
Our About Us web page
Our Mission Statement:
CCSC (Computers, Compassion, Service, Community)
• To empower the residents of Santa Cruz county in using their computers and technology.
• To provide amazing support and service in the repair of said computers.
• To act as patient and caring advisors in all things technology.
• To be expedient, yet thorough.
• To be comprehensive, and not condescending.
• To support our clients’ needs so they can support others.
*****During the ‘stay at home’ period, we will be pausing our onsite support services.
We will be offering phone, email, and remote support to our clients and the community.
Contact us with a description of what you need and we can discuss the specifics and process of how to best support you and get you up and running.
We’re currently helping many people setup work from home processes. Feel free to contact us for our suggestions and recommendations.
Our hours or a bit sporadic at the moment. We’ll get back to you as soon as we’re able, between managing kids at home, other clients and duties.
The Next Generation of Five-Star Computer Service, located right in Scotts Valley! Armed with stellar Customer Service (assuming everyone’s had their coffee) decades worth of Mac and PC experience, multiple certifications, and expensive diagnostic tools to isolate and repair any computer issue! We excel in MacBooks, iMacs, and iPhones. Windows Machines are repaired quickly and affordably. Open friggin’ days a week, how do they do this?!