Scotts Valley Christmas Tree Lighting and Festival
Come Out, Light the Christmas Tree and Celebrate With Us.
Date and Time: December 6, 2014, 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: Scotts Valley Community Center, 360 Kings Village Rd, Scotts Valley,
Presented by Scarborough Lumber & Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce.
In the spirit of Scotts Valley’s Santa’s Village history, each year the Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce along with many businesses throughout our community welcome the holiday season-of-giving by giving back to our community.
The Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Festival; We sing, we laugh, we drink cocoa and munch on cookies and cheer as we light up our Community Christmas Trees: our little one at the Scotts Valley Community Center and our huge one on Mt. Hermon Road in front of Kings Village Shopping Center.
On December 6th, beginning at 2:00pm at our Scotts Valley Community Center you can:
– Take Your Photo in the Giant Life Sized Scarborough Snow globe! First 200 photos purchased receive a free GoodieBag. Entry $5.00 per person, a 10 & under child free w/a paid adult.
– Meet the “Train to Christmastown” Characters. 3-6pm.
– Make an Ornament at the Christmas Craft Table.
– Enjoy Delicious Bites and Refreshments.
– Face painting by “Elsa” of Frozen.
– Listen to Victorian Carolers.
– Dance Performances and Live Music Program from 4:00pm-6:00pm.
– See Santa Arrive by Fire Truck and get a FREE professional photo taken from Jesse Gabriel Photography! 6:00-7:00pm.
– Petting Zoo brought to you by the Boulder Creek 4-H.
Let’s Fill the Barrel for Valley Churches United Missions! Bring a can of food (or more!) to get a Ride on our Horse-Drawn Wagon! 3-6pm.
Get your mistletoe from Cub Scout Pack #604 – hand-picked and wrapped by the scouts themselves!
Don’t let the fun end! After the festival, take a Holiday Lights Tour in the neighborhood. Maps provided. Sponsored by MyScottsValley.com
Be sure to drive by and visit our beautiful professionally-lit 66 ft. tree after dark through the month of December. Sponsored by many friends and businesses in Scotts Valley!
Contact: Brenda Tealer/Jen Isola
Scotts Valley Chamber of Commerce